RCC Juniors is seeking to appoint a Junior Club Head Coach to join our dynamic, forward thinking and committed Coaching Department to inspire and motivate all cricketers and coaches in ensuring that our reputation and standards are maintained and enhanced.
The successful candidate will be an excellent team player with a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of achievement and coaching for all cricketers.
Experience of coaching and overseeing coaching programs across the 5-13 age range would be highly desirable.
This is an exciting time to be joining the club as we are looking to keep being the best junior club around, while pushing our own boundaries in terms of the quality of coaching and cricketers we produce.
You will be required too.
- Actively and constructively seek out ways to keep Randburg Cricket Club Junior Section at the forefront of junior club cricket.
- Coaches: Contract coaches to coach in the junior program.
- Maintain and improve coaching standards by educate coaches.
- Crisis Manage on Saturday mornings, in particular around coaches not showing up. If coaches can’t attend a match, arrange stand in coach.
- Assign coaches to teams.
- Oversee the selection of squads in line with the Fair Play Guide.
- Set up training structures and design coaching program.
- Manage coaching equipment.
- Be the first port of call for any new member on a Saturday at the club.
- Other tasks can be added as discussed with the Committee.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Qualification: Level 3 preferable, Level 2 with relevant experience to be considered.
Closing date: Friday 15 January 2021 at 5pm.
Interviews: End January 2021.
Start date: First Saturday in February.
Send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.